At Skin & Body Refinery
What is a HydraFacial?
A Hydrafacial is the most effective facial treatment available today. It utilizes a specially designed HydroPeel tip, and patented vacuum technology to create a vortex that removes impurities while simultaneously delivering deep hydration to the skin. At SKIN AND BODY REFINERY, we’ve improved the effectiveness of this treatment by adding our own proprietary steps to provide our client’s with the ultimate skin perfecting treatment.
Received monthly, Hydrafacials deliver long-term skin health without irritation or downtime. The treatment removes dead skin cells, extracts impurities, and bathes the fresh skin with hydrating and moisturizing serums. Client’s experience a noticeable difference in their skin immediately following treatment and in the weeks after.
Hydrafacials are good for all skin types and treats all skin concerns such as:
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles.
- Even Tone and Vibrancy
- Brown Spots
- Enlarged Pores
- Blackheads and Whiteheads
- Dehydration and Dullness
- Elasticity and Firmness
- Skin Texture
- Teen and Adult Acne
- Oil and Congestion
Understanding the Benefits
90% OF SKIN DAMAGE
Is caused by sun exposure.
This is equally true for light and dark-complexioned individuals.
Monthly Hydrafacials in conjunction with a professional grade skincare regimen and broad-spectrum sunblock, prescribed by SKIN AND BODY REFINERY expert, helps reverse the effects of sun damage and improve skin’s appearance.
20+ AFTER THE AGE OF 20
A person produces 1% less collagen in their skin each year. As a main building block of the skin, loss of collagen is one of the primary antagonists of the aging process.
Monthly HydraFacials help to slow the rate of collagen loss and promote collagen renewal.
UV AGING RAYS
Are equally strong on sunny and cloudy days.
A professional grade, broad spectrum sun block should be worn 365-days of the year.
At SKIN AND BODY REFINERY, we’ll prescribe the perfect protection for your skin type.
According to hundreds of skin research studies, hydration is the single most important factor in healthy skin. Dryness, scaly skin, flakes or peeling, even tight-feeling skin can be indicators for lack of hydration which can lead to premature aging.
Hydrafacials infuse the skin with much needed hydration and therapeutic serums to restore balance, nourish, and protect the skin.
Tone + Texture
Simply put, this is how your skin looks. It can be smooth, soft, and radiant or it can appear dehydrated, dull, congested, uneven in tone, rough in texture, lightly or deeply lined and wrinkled.
Hydrafacials work to improve both, skin tone and skin texture improving the overall complexion of the skin as well as reducing the visible signs of age. Following your HydraFacial your skin will have a radiant glow.
Pores + Congestion
This is a good indication of how clean and clear of obstructions your skin is. Throughout the month, dead skin cells get trapped below the skin’s surface resulting in blackheads and whiteheads. Left untreated they, along with an overproduction of sebum can lead to enlarged pores.
Hydrafacials vortex technology works deep below the surface to extract impurities, improve the appearance of pores and provide a smoother, cleaner, clearer complexion.
Like brushing one’s teeth, Hydrafacials are part of good hygiene. In this case, hygiene of the skin rather than the mouth.
WHAT SETS HYDRAFACIAL APART FROM OTHER HYDRADERMABRASION PROCEDURES?
Hydrafacial MD Elite uses a unique, patented Vortex-Fusion delivery system to exfoliate, extract and hydrate skin. Added to its special features is its spiral design which delivers painless extractions.
WHAT IS VORTEX-FUSION TECHNOLOGY?
The spiral design of HydroPeel® Tips, used in conjunction with the Hydrafacial proprietary vacuum technology and serums, creates a vortex effect to easily dislodge and remove impurities while simultaneously delivering hydrating skin solutions. Healthy nutrients are pushed further down into the skin than possible with other technologies. This results in a treatment that is spectacularly effective.
DON’T ACCEPT IMMITATIONS
The Hydrafacial Machine is designed to be used with Hydrafacial products to achieve the desired results. Each chamber is filled with scientifically advanced solutions that work symbiotically with Hydrafacial serums and peels to deeply exfoliate, hydrate, and nourish your skin. Therapeutically formulated ingredients such as Glucosamine HCL, Willow Bark and Tasmannia Fruit/Leaf Extract, Anti-oxidants, Peptides, and Hyaluronic Acid enhance treatment benefits.
*SIGNATURE HYDRAFACIAL $200
– This treatment deeply cleanses, extracts, and hydrates the skin utilizing super serums filled with antioxidants, and hyaluronic acid.
• Cleansing & exfoliation
• Acid peel
• Vortex extraction
• Antioxidant serum, peptides and hyaluronic acids to nourish and protect skin
• Hydration serum
*DELUXE HYDRAFACIAL $230
– This invigorating treatment include all of the essentials of the Signature HydraFacial while addressing specific skin concerns through HydraFacial’s boosters and protocols.
Everything from Signature, plus:
• LED light therapy
• BOOSTER | Vortex Fusion (Britenol or Dermabuilder)
*PLATINUM HYDRAFACIAL $260
– The ultimate HydraFacial experience.. The Signature HydraFacial to deeply cleanse, peel, extract and hydrate the skin. Addressing the specific skin concern with a booster of your choice. This treatment concludes with LED Light Therapy to further reduce the visible signs of aging.
• LED Light Therapy
• BOOSTER | Vortex Fusion (Rozatrol, MD CTGF, Brightalive, Sente)
Boosters That Address Specific Concerns:
Restore + Firm
HYDRAFACIAL CTGF BOOSTER
• Designed to boost collagen and elastin production
• Diminish the appearance of fine lines.
• Captures and removes toxins and irritants
• M-007 Fulvate Complex
• A wide range of proteins
• Brightens and balances skin tone while minimizing the appearance of darks spots and sun spots.
• Alpha-Arbutin: Brightening agent
• Vitamin C: Antioxidant
• Bearberry Extract: Brightener
• Helps smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and enhances skin elasticity.
• Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminobutyroyl: Peptide.
• Hydroxythreonine: Peptide.
• Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diamionhydroxybutyrate: Peptide.
Hydration and Repair
• Diminished the appearance of wrinkles
• Improves skin tone, texture and firmness
• Enhances hydration and reduces the appearance of redness in as early as 48 hours
• Lecithin & Polysaccharides: Hydrating
• Sodium Carboxymethyl Betaglucan: Increases the skin’s self-protecting capacity, accelerates skin recovery and restores the skin’s moisture barrier.
• Glycerin, Sodium PCA, Erythritol, Carrageenan: Crosslinked polysaccharide, fresh burst of moisture. Clinically proven 8 hour moisturization after single use.
Skin tone and Hydration
• Reduces the appearance of brown spots.
• Evens skin tone.
• Prevents new pigmentation formation.
• Restores hydration to replenish skin’s vital hydration balance.
• Skin Brightening Complex: Unique blend of skin brighteners block the production of pigmentation.
• Glycerin: Hydration restoration, replenishment, and retention.
Rosacea and sensitive skin
• Helps relieve the visible signs of red, sensitized skin.
• Helps replenish hydration and support a healthy skin barrier function.
• Helps detoxify the skin.
• Lactose, milk protein: Helps minimize inflammation and diminish the appearance of skin redness.
• Rosa Canina Extract: sebum control, pore minimizer.
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
BOOK A CHAT WITH ONE OF OUR AESTHETIC EXPERTS AND GET A FREE TREATMENT PLAN WITH OPTIONS PERFECT FOR YOU! YOU CAN ASK AS MANY QUESTIONS AS YOU’D LIKE AND THERE IS ZERO OBLIGATION.
We look forward to speaking with you soon!
& FAT REMOVAL
LIFT AND TONE
Skin & Body Refinery
Skin & Body Refinery IS JUST FOR YOU
MEDICAL SPA IN WACO
Skin & Body Refinery
2210 Austin Avenue
Waco, TX 76701