Many people recognize that the body needs to be taken care of both inside and out. The ultimate goal is to preserve a youthful, healthy glow, and with the help of modern science, many have found ways to get the results they want. From deep exfoliation to moisturizing and other such treatments, you can attain your goals within reasonable expectations, as there are many options available. Bearing this in mind, we at The Skin and Body Refinery would like to take the opportunity to list the benefits and advantages to getting monthly facials, especially by our professionals.
Advantages of Regular Facial Treatments
1) Minimize Pores. During the facials, a deeper level of cleansing the pores occurs. Skin that doesn’t have advantages to deep cleaning in the pores periodically often has acne breakouts. Reducing the size of your pores and maintaining clear skin can minimize acne flare-ups. Neglected pores will widen and stretch allowing excessive oil and debris to be absorbed and an increase in pimples and infections.
2) Exfoliation. Smoothing skin with moisturizers or serums to unclog pores, improve skin ability retain hydration and even out skin tone with the help of professional facials that include a deeper level of exfoliation.
3) Skincare. Using professional products that are exclusive to license professionals, professional is expertly trained to use these products and apply their skills and expertise. To reap the benefits, the skin care they provide is well worth the investments.
4) Even Skin Tone. The overall tone of the skin’s tone is evened.
5) Relaxation. To help you relax and relieve stress, facials are a proven method. They not only heal the skin, but they heal the soul. Massaging with the right touch and proper technique along with the use of premium professional grade products, you can experience the healing powers of relaxation while getting the perfectly balanced skin.
6) Improved Blood Circulation. Contributing to optimal skin health and renewal of skin cells, facials promote blood circulation under your skin.
7) Detoxification. By manipulating the lymphatic system that lingers beneath the skin, the detoxification, facials decrease waste under the skin that promote ruddiness, puffiness, and fluid accumulation.
8) Smooth Fine Lines. The help of increased collagen production, facials help reduce and smooth out fine lines, reducing signs of aging such as wrinkles, lines, and saggy skin.
9) Clearer Complexion. Facials contribute to a healthier balance to the skin to increase the complexion and deliver exceptional skin. With sunscreen use and facials, you can reduce the look of aging skin.
10) Slow Down Effects of Aging. Facials help slow the aging process and increase the skin’s overall health. The skin’s appearance is more radiant as well as healthier and smoother. Skin that is dehydrated and features fine lines and age spots recover with routine facials. By exfoliating, massaging, hydrating, and penetrating the skins with nutrients and antioxidants, a lot of the aging affects can be reversed.
Hydrafacials & Other Facials in Waco, TX (Just Minutes Away from Bellmead, Woodway, Hewitt & Crawford, Texas
To schedule your facial and see the improvements with the first application as well as continue these benefit month after month, call The Skin and Body Refinery today. We can book you an appointment for a consultation to discuss your skin care goals and concerns. The Skin and Body Refinery will tailor your facials based on your individual needs.