At The Skin and Body Refinery we help a lot of people improve their skin, nails and body. We are passionate about health and wellness and offer services to help people feel their best, including our medical weight loss program that we help people shed the unwanted pounds with a variety of tools. Among the tools we use are the Lipotropic B12 injections. Today, we would like to talk about the basics and the benefits they offer.
What Do Lipotropic B12 Injections Contain?
Lipotropic B12 injections have specific vitamins and nutrients that have been proven to improve the body in numerous ways. These shots are formulated to have the right combinations of vitamins that include:
– Vitamin B12- Methylcobalamin
– Essential amino acid- Methionine
– Critical vitamin- Inositol
Benefits of Lipotropic B12 Injections
If you are trying to lose weight, this combination of vitamins and nutrients can help as well as offer some other benefits. These shots are routinely given in the United States to aid in weight loss efforts. Below we have listed benefits of the Lipotropic B12 injections.
1) Weight Loss. Lipotropic B12 injections are not a magical ingredient that instantly melts body fat. But it does contribute to the weight loss process. Weight gain can happen due to one or a combination of factors such as hormone imbalance, poor diet, deficient nutrient intake, immune system imbalance, and lack of sleep. Weight gain is more than simply over eating or eating the wrong the foods. The shots increase energy levels that boost the metabolism. The MIC, or the methionine, inositol and choline, helps burn more fat during exercising.
2) Increase Metabolism. Using B12 + MIC is that it directly impacts your metabolism with the B12 and Inositol encouraging the mitochondrial production of energy; which the metabolism depends on.
3) Liver Detoxification Improvement. The liver is designed to get rid of the waste. Without the proper maintenance and monitoring of specific waste, and removing the buildup endocrine disruptors and other chemicals that act on hormonal receptors in your body. With the Lipotropic B12 injections, particularly the Choline can boost the detoxification and rid your body of endocrine disruptors.
4) Improved Sleep. Lack of sleep causes weight gain and blood sugar issues. Vitamin B12 actually improves your circadian rhythm which helps with your sleep depth and quality.
5) Stronger Hair. If you noticed that your hair is weak, and falling out in abnormal volumes in the shower, it is lacking the proper nutrients the vitamin B12 provides. Increasing the right doses of Vitamin B12, Ferritin, and hemoglobin will improve the quality of your hair’s texture, overall quality and growth.
6) Increased Energy. Vitamin B12 is considered an energy vitamin. Many drinks will add it to their concoctions. With the shot, you are getting it directly into your body, increasing the energy. Many people lose a lot of the potency of the B12 because without the proper amounts of stomach acid and hormone, the full quantity is not absorbed.
7) Improve Concentration & Mood. A lot of poor mood and loss of concentration stems from depression. In many cases depression is the result of lack of proper nutrients and vitamins energizing the body and mind. With the Lipotropic B12 injections people see improved moods and are able to concentrate on tasks with better clarity.
Health & Wellness Medical Weight Loss, Lipotropic B12 Injections & More in Waco, Texas
To help with your weight loss program, we at The Skin and Body Refinery will incorporate Lipotropic B12 injections in addition to other helpful aids to help you reach your weight loss goals. Call us today to learn more or to schedule your consultation.