It is normal for fine lines and wrinkles to start showing up as we age. It is also normal to start to lose volume in your face as you get older as well. Most people don’t love this process and wish they could have their youthful skin back. Fortunately, there is a way to do it. With the help of dermal fillers, you can focus on several different areas of your face that could be making you look older than you feel. Skin and Body Refinery is here to talk about some of the areas that dermal fillers can help add volume or get rid of wrinkles and leave you looking as young as you feel.
Are Dermal Fillers Used to Add Volume & Erase Wrinkles?
There are several areas of your face that can benefit from some dermal fillers as you age. It is the best way to get the youthful look you want without having to undergo risky surgery. Some of the areas that can be improved with dermal fillers include:
– Lips: If you aren’t happy with your lips and wish they had more volume or a different shape, dermal fillers can help you achieve it. You can slowly add plumpness until your lips looks exactly how you would like. This process is done slowly to avoid over plumping your lips which can look awful. It is far better to do it slowly until your desired look is achieved.
– Laugh Lines: Laughing is something that is truly good for the soul. However, as you get older, there may be fine lines and wrinkles that show up in the areas of your face that wrinkle as you laugh. No worries though, these lines can be smoothed out with the help of dermal fillers.
– Jaw & Chin: Do you feel like you have a double chin or aren’t happy with the way that your jawline looks? If the answer is yes, did you know that you can turn to dermal fillers to solve the problem? That’s right, you can get rid of the fat and tighten the skin that is under your chin and jaw to get that chiseled look that you are after.
– Acne Scarring: If you have depressed areas on your face where you have dealt with acne in the past, it can be frustrating. You can get rid of those depressions with the help of dermal fillers that are injected just below the scar to give it that smooth look that you had in younger years.
– Eyes: If you have hollowness under the eyes, that too can be solved with the help of dermal fillers. You will see that your face doesn’t look as worn and tired when there is volume underneath the eyes.
Dermal Fillers & More in Waco, TX (Just Minutes Away from Axtell, West, Lorena, Bellmead, Woodway, Hewitt, Robinson & Crawford, Texas)
If you have areas of your face that you would like to look younger, you can turn to Skin and Body Refinery to help you get the results that you want with our dermal fillers. We have a number of different fillers to help you achieve your goals. Call us today!