In the past, you had to settle on your appearance as you got older, because there were no treatments that helped erase time. Today, there are several different treatments that will help you look as young as you feel. As you get older, it is natural to lose some volume in certain areas of your face, including your lips. If your lips are looking thin, you might want a noninvasive way to help give them the volume that they once had. Juvederm is one of the best fillers to help patients achieve those goals. Skin And Body Refinery is here to talk about what Juvederm filler treatments look like and how you can benefit from them.
What Makes Juvederm Suitable for Lips?
Juvederm is a line of fillers that consist mostly of hyaluronic acid. This is naturally found in your skin. Juvederm is used for several cosmetic treatments, but it is primarily used for lip augmentation because it helps to retain moisture and volume. Not only will it help your lips look fuller, but it will also help to smooth out any perioral lines that could be forming around your mouth. There are two different types of Juvederm that are tailored for lip augmentation:
– Juvederm Ultra XC: For those that are looking to plump up those lips so they are especially luscious, Juvederm Ultra XC is the perfect filler to accomplish those goals. It comes with a small amount of lidocaine mixed into the filler to help lessen the discomfort that patients might feel during treatment.
– Juvederm Volbella XC: If you are looking for a more natural enhancement of the lips, Juvederm Volbella CX might be the one you’re interested in. It is formulated to give a subtle and natural lip enhancement and focuses on smoothing out those fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth as well.
Benefits of Juvederm for Lips
There are specific benefits that you can expect when you choose Juvederm for lip enhancement.
– Natural Volume & Contouring: Many people want to enhance their lips in a natural way. Juvederm offers results that will leave your lips looking naturally voluminous and contoured.
– Smooth Wrinkles: As you get older, you might notice smile lines that start to appear. Juvederm will work to smooth those lines.
– Fast Results: One of the main benefits that comes from choosing Juvederm is the fast results that you can expect to see. You also don’t have to worry about any downtime with this treatment.
– Safety: Because Juvederm is made with hyaluronic acid and is biocompatible, you don’t have to worry about allergic reactions.
Laser Treatments & More in Waco, TX (Just Minutes Away from Axtell, West, Lorena, Bellmead, Woodway, Hewitt, Robinson & Crawford, Texas)
If you’re ready to have fuller and more voluminous lips, you can turn to Skin And Body Refinery to help you get the results you’re looking for. We offer lip fillers that will help smooth out perioral lines and leave you with natural looking contouring. Call us today!