The collagen is weakened and its normal production cycle is interrupted and damaged whenever the skin is stretched. The result is fine scars under the top layer of the skin. Silvery, thin lines eventually develop, but after the initial pink or red marks fade; creating the infamous stretch mark. When someone grows quickly, or puts on weight rapidly, stretch marks can appear. Stretch marks can make anyone feel self-conscious and uncomfortable but there are some natural ways to reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
How to Fade Stretch Marks Naturally With Home Remedies
1) Get Rid of Stretch Marks With Aloe Vera: An effective treatment for many skin problems, Aloe Vera has the power of healing and soothing with the right properties to fade the stretch marks.
– Directly rub Aloe Vera gel on the affected skin area, leave it on for at least 15 minutes and then rinse the skin with lukewarm water or don’t rinse.
– Another option to make it more potent is to mix ¼ cup of Aloe Vera gel, oil from 10 vitamin E capsules and oil from 5 vitamin A capsules. Rub this mixture onto the skin until fully absorbed. Repeat either application daily.
2) Egg Whites to Minimize Appearance of Stretch Marks: Rich in protein, eggs are ideal for reducing stretch marks. Be sure to only use egg whites which contain amino acids and proteins. With a fork, whip the whites of two eggs gently. Before applying a thick layer of egg whites with a makeup brush, clean the affected skin area with water. Let the egg whites dry completely before rinsing the residue away with pure, cool water. Dry the skin well and apply some olive oil to the skin to keep it moisturized. Repeat the process daily for at least two weeks and check for optimal results.
3) Castor Oil for Stretch Marks During Pregnancy: Used in the treatment of a number of skin problems that include wrinkles, age, dark spots, spots, moles, fine lines, and pimples, castor oil can also be used to get rid of stretch marks. Gently massage the area in circular motions for 5 to 10 minutes with a generous layer of castor oil. After the massage, wrap the area with a thin, cotton cloth. Apply some heat to the affected area for at least 30 minutes by using a hot water bottle or a heating pad. Do this procedure daily for at least a month to notice positive results.
4) Lemon Juice Lightens Stretch Marks: To lessen stretch marks, using lemon juice can be beneficial. Being naturally acidic, lemon juice helps heal and reduce stretch marks, acne, and other scars. Lemon juice can be an effective and simple option. Using circular motions, rub fresh lemon juice gently onto the stretch marks. Let the lemon juice soak into your skin for at least 10 minutes before rinsing it off with warm water. For another application; mix equal parts of cucumber juice and lemon juice and apply the concoction on the stretch marks.
Carboxytherapy for Stretch Marks, Cellulite & Scars in Waco, Texas
If these examples of home remedies prove to be not as effective as you hoped, Let The Skin and Body Refinery find a solution that can be more efficient. The aestheticians at The Skin & Body Refinery are pleased to soon offer carboxytherapy to help you completely eliminate cellulite, stretch marks, and scars over the course of several treatments. Stay tuned for updates!