Most folks realize the importance of taking care of the body, not just internally, but externally as well. With modern science, and the ultimate goal to preserve a youthful, healthy glow, many have sought the ways to accomplish such a feat. There are a multitude of possibilities you can do to do just that, from exfoliation to moisturizing and other such treatments, you can attain your goals within reasonable expectations. With that in mind, we at Skin and Body Refinery would like to take the opportunity to list the benefits and advantages to getting monthly facials.
Benefits of Having a Regular Facial Treatment
1) Relaxation & Stress Relief. Facials are a proven way to help you relax and relieve stress. They are excellent ways to heal the soul. With proper technique, massaging with the right touch and premium professional grade products, you can experience the healing powers of relaxation while getting the perfectly balanced skin.
2) Promotes Blood Circulation. Facials promote blood circulation under your skin, which not only contributes optimal skin health, but also the renewal of skin cells.
3) Detoxification. Aiding in detoxification, facials decrease waste under the skin that promote ruddiness, puffiness, and fluid accumulation by manipulating the lymphatic system that lingers beneath the skin.
4) Smooth Fine Lines. Facials help reduce and smooth out fine lines with the help of increased collagen production, which is typically blocked from the skin. Signs of aging like wrinkles, lines, and saggy skin are reduced.
5) Deep Cleaning Pores. Deeper level of cleansing in the pores happens in the facial. Even skin that doesn’t have advantages to deep cleaning in the pores. Maintaining clear skin can minimize acne as well as reduce the size of your pores. If left unchecked, pores will widen and stretch allowing excessive oil and debris in increasing pimples and infections.
6) Exfoliation. Professional facials provide a deeper exfoliation, which smoothes skin with moisturizes or serums to unclog pores, improve skin ability retain hydration and even out skin tone.
7) Skincare. Professionally trained experts apply their knowledge and skills using professional products that are exclusive to license professionals. The skincare is well worth the investment to reap the benefits it has to offer.
8) Evening of Skin Tone. As mentioned earlier, the skin’s tone is evened and dark spots are lightened. With sunscreen use and facials, you can reduce the look of aging skin.
9) Slows Aging Process. Facials not only increase better skin, but it also slows the aging process. Skin is healthier, smoother, and gives the skin the appearance of more radiance. Reducing fine line, age spots, and dehydrating skin keeps the skin in optimal condition. Exfoliation, massaging and penetration of beneficial nutrients and antioxidants, facials are able to reverse the aging affects.
10) Improved Complexion. Facials contribute to a healthier balanced skin to increase the complexion and deliver exceptional skin.
Med Spa Treatments & More in in Waco, Texas
Contact Skin and Body Refinery today to schedule your microdermabrasion or other facial and see the improvements with the first application and continue to let it benefit you month after month! Call us today for your appointment.