As we head into the summer season and swimsuits are becoming a staple in our wardrobes, more and more people are starting to be concerned with the way that they look. It isn’t uncommon to put on an extra few pounds during the winter season when we aren’t spending as much time being active outside. If you are on a weight loss journey, it can be disheartening to have areas of your body that don’t seem to change no matter how much work you put into them. This is where body sculpting can come into play. Skin And Body Refinery is here to talk about body sculpting so you can determine if it is the right choice for your weight loss journey.
Who is the Best Candidate for Body Sculpting
Body sculpting is one of those services that is not for everybody. Before this treatment, you want to make sure that it is going to be a good fit for you. Here is what an ideal candidate for body sculpting looks like:
– Focused on healthy living
– Near ideal weight
– Skin retains elasticity and tone
– Not pregnant
– Doesn’t struggle with skin problems like eczema or dermatitis
– Doesn’t have excess scarring around area being treated
Benefits of Body Sculpting
If you are considering body sculpting, you will see that there are many benefits from this treatment.
– Clinically Proven Fat Loss: Having stubborn areas where fat won’t seem to slim down can be discouraging. As far as body sculpting is concerned, it has been clinically proven to help reduce these trouble areas. The abdomen is the most common area that people struggle with.
– No Downtime: While some people might think surgery might be a better choice, with body sculpting treatments you don’t have to experience downtime like you do after surgery. Many patients will experience redness or bruising in the areas that are being treated, but nothing that should get in the way of your daily living.
– Pain free: To go along with no downtime, this treatment is also something that is not painful. You don’t have to worry about being miserable throughout the process as most people just experience slight tugging in the areas that are being treated.
– Results are Permanent: Before you wonder whether or not these results are going to be permanent, let us answer that question; they absolutely are. When you are committed to a healthy lifestyle, you can enjoy long term results from this treatment.
– Results in 8-12 Weeks: Some people might say that they experience results quickly after body sculpting treatments, but most people see the best results between 8 and 12 weeks after treating the area.
Body Sculpting in Waco, TX (Just Minutes Away from Axtell, West, Lorena, Bellmead, Woodway, Hewitt, Robinson & Crawford, Texas)
If you have stubborn fat that won’t melt off no matter how many lunges you do, body sculpting might be the answer to your trouble. At Skin And Body Refinery, we provide our clients with body sculpting services that will help them reach their goals. Call us today!