In the past, the only way to rapidly change the appearance of your body was to undergo surgery. Today, fortunately, there are several different services that can help you achieve the look you want without the invasiveness of a surgery to do it. One of those services is Emsculpt. Skin & Body Refinery is here to explain some of the benefits that you will see when you choose Emsculpt to get the results you want.
How Does Emsculpt Works
When someone chooses Emsculpt to strengthen muscles and breakdown fat, they are using cutting edge technology that causes muscle contractions to get the results you are looking for. The technology used to do this is similar to an MRI machine. Throughout one 30 minute appointment, the client’s muscles will contract over 20,000 times. This is far more than any normal person could achieve in a normal workout. The muscles and tissues in your body react to this just like they would during an intense workout as they start to breakdown fat. This leaves clients with muscles that aren’t only leaner, but stronger as well.
How Do I Get the Best Results from Emsculpt?
Historically, there are several areas of the body that people struggle to get how they want. Emsculpt has been FDA approved to target those problem areas including the abdomen, buttocks, thighs, calves, biceps and triceps. Here are some of the major benefits that come when choosing Emsculpt to target these areas.
– Non-Invasive: This is probably the largest benefit Emsculpt has to offer. It is a non-invasive way to change problem areas on your body. You don’t have to be put under anesthesia or have a prolonged recovery from surgery.
– Boosted Metabolism: Not only do clients experience some major muscle building and strengthening, but they also have an increase in their metabolism as well.
– Injury Recovery & Prevention: When you strengthen muscle tissue with Emsculpt it can help you not only recover from an injury, but stronger muscles will also help you avoid them in the first place.
– Quick Treatment: You don’t have to spend a lengthy time in your appointment. You will see amazing results in a matter of four 30 minute sessions.
– Zero Recovery: After your sessions, you don’t have to worry about any downtime. You can resume your normal activities without any problem.
– Little to No Side Effects: The most people feel in side effects after Emsculpt is some muscle soreness. This is likely to feel similar to a vigorous workout. However, with the contraction of the muscles, most of the lactic acid that builds up to cause soreness is flushed out and many people say they feel no soreness at all.